[RADIATOR] Radiator, Log SYSLOG and TCP buffering

C R publist.cr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:49:41 UTC 2022

Just a confirmation that I use this setup in Docker packaging
radiator, rsyslog and supervisord. The works very well. rsystlog is
configured to cache up to 10GB and sends everything to the remote
syslog through TCP. Radiator connects locally through <Log SYSLOG>.
Config and pointers available if desired.

Regards,

CR