[RADIATOR] Automated Reply : Thomas Kurian is on PTO

Thomas Kurian thomas at kccg.com
Tue Aug 2 12:03:03 UTC 2022

Dear Sender,

Thank you for your e-mail. Kindly be informed that I am currently on a short leave from office and will resume work on Tuesday 16th August 2022. During this period, I'll have limited access to e-mails and phone.

For matters requiring immediate attention, you are kindly requested to contact Eng. Adnan Hafez for Sales enquiries and Eng. Mustofa Haykal for Technical support queries during my absence.

Sales Enquiry Contact Details are as follows :

Adnan Hafez Email ID : adnan at kccg.com
Mobile number : +965 9744 4984
KCCG Office Phone No. : +965 22435566

Technical Support Queries Contact Details are as follows :

Mustofa Haykal Email ID: mustofa at kccg.com
Mobile number : +965 6657 6863
KCCG Office Phone No. : +965 22435566

Note: For case escalations, please send me an email or Whatsapp text message.

--
Best Regards,

Thomas Kurian
Technical support manager - Cybersecurity
Kuwaiti Canadian Consulting Group (www.kccg.com)
T: +965 22435566
F: +965 22415149
E: thomas at kccg.com