[RADIATOR] Unable to disable NAS check

Rohan Henry rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Thu Sep 13 18:43:43 UTC 2018

Thanks much Heidi.

We added the name to IP mapping in the host file and got it working.

Logs below.

"Wed Sep 12 16:11:52 2018: DEBUG: Checking if user is still online: unknown, mhibbert.bar,"

I wondered why the logic need to be like that. I expected that Radiator would already know the NASType and therefore not start any NAS check. But it appears that disabling NAS check is dependent on the CountQuery. Apparently, the CountQuery line is checked first.

Rohan