[RADIATOR] Radmin behavior

Christian Meutes christian at errxtx.net
Mon Jun 18 11:15:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to use Radmin also for subsequent
checks/replies after EAP-TLS authentication.

I created a new AuthSelect statement which differs from the DEFAULT
statement only by leaving out the PASS_WORD field. Then I tried to
authenticate again, which did work. Then I tried to validate if checks
can still be done in case you want to prohibit access to a certain user.
I created the user and set the valid-from and valid-to dates which were
both in the past. But unfortunately the user is still able to gain
access. Seems like missing out the PASS_WORD field from the SQL
statement results in making no checks at all anymore.

Any idea about that?

Thanks
Chris
--
Christian Meutes - Duesseldorf, Germany
JESK-RIPE - jesk at IRCnet - tel:+49.176.32370305