[RADIATOR] eap-tls with ldap check

Christian Meutes christian at errxtx.net
Mon Jun 18 11:10:27 UTC 2018

Hello Heikki,

On 14/06/18 14:12, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:
> On 13/06/2018 17.46, Christian Meutes wrote:
>
> Start with goodies/eap_tls.cfg. This configuration sample uses AuthBy
> FILE which you need to change to AuthBy LDAP2.
>
> You can get started by first enabling NoCheckId in this configuration
> file. This skips additional check from the users file.
>
> The configure the EAP related parameters so that EAP-TLS works. When it
> does, change AuthBy FILE to AuthBy LDAP2, comment out NoCheckId and
> replace AuthBy FILE specific Filename configuration parameter with
> AuthBy LDAP2 configuration parameters. See goodies/ldap.cfg for a LDAP
> configuration sample.
>
> When you have done the above changes, try authenticationg again with
> EAP-TLS. The log file should show how Radiator connects to LDAP and what
> kind of search it does and what it gets back from the LDAP server.

I'm quite happey with my progress and thanks for the help. Seems like
Radiator can fullfill all our needs. There is currently one thing left I
would like to know about, but I will send another email to the list to
honor the subject.

Cheers
Chris

--
Christian Meutes - Duesseldorf, Germany
JESK-RIPE - jesk at IRCnet - tel:+49.176.32370305