[RADIATOR] DefineFormattedGlobalVar issues after upgrade to 4.17

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Jan 26 10:29:54 UTC 2017

On 26.1.2017 12.12, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> It looks like DefineFormattedGlobalVar is not working correctly.. I have

Currently DbDir is formatted so that you'd need to do this:

DbDir /etc/radiator/raddb

We could change it so that how you were doing it would work again, but
that would not help with the current version. For this reason I'd say
the easiest fix is to change the configuration a little.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.