[RADIATOR] Missing documentation for LogFormatHook in <Log SYSLOG>

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Aug 14 10:56:29 UTC 2017

On 9.8.2017 18.43, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

> the allowed parameter LogFormatHook in the <Log SYSLOG> clause is
> missing in the documentation.

Thanks! I have noted this and the other documentation issues you have
identified.

> Additionally: Why is Logformat not supported in <Log SYSLOG> ?

I think it can be supported if needed. Would support similar to what Log
FILE has be what you are looking for? In other words, there are four
specials that control the format (in addition to common formats).

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.