[RADIATOR] ClientListSQL RefreshPeriod parameter problem

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Mar 4 08:04:54 CST 2015

On 3.3.2015 18.20, Bengi Sağlam wrote:

> DefineGlobalVar clientListRefreshPeriod 60

> <ClientListSQL>

>          RefreshPeriod   %{GlobalVar:clientListRefreshPeriod}
> </ClientListSQL>

> My problem is "RefreshPeriod" parameter of the clause. When I hardcode
> it ClientListSQL refreshing its client list by rereading the database ,
> however when I define the parameter as global variable it fails, and
> does not refresh the list. Isn't it possible to use a global variable to
> define RefreshPeriod?

Currently this is not possible. It's possible to make this parameter to
understand % specials, but at the moment it does not.

There are a couple of alternatives that are available now: You can get
the parameter setting from a file or SQL. See section 5.1 in the
reference manual for details. In short:

RefreshPeriod file:"refresh.inc"
RefreshPeriod sql:identifier:query

Thanks,