[RADIATOR] Changing TACACS AuthorizeGroup on the fly

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Wed Mar 4 09:01:20 CST 2015

Hello,

       I have configured the following AuthorizeGroup command:

AuthorizeGroup group permit service=shell cmd\* {task*#ADMIN-USER}

       What I would like to do is to be able to change the ADMIN-USER
word on the fly.
       For example if User-Name is USER1 I would like the command to be

AuthorizeGroup group permit service=shell cmd\* {task*#ADMIN-USER1}

       If User-Name is USER2 then it will be

AuthorizeGroup group permit service=shell cmd\* {task*#ADMIN-USER2}

       and so on. Is there a way to do variable substitution or change
the authorize rule on the fly (while the authorization request is being
processed)?

              Regards
                   Vangelis