[RADIATOR] Additional radius attributes for particular users on shared realm :: how to?!!

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 28 16:24:40 CST 2015

Hello -

The answer to this depends on what else you are doing in your configuration file.

The simplest way to do it is with Handlers (not Realms) like this:

…….

<Handler User-Name = /^xyz/>
	<AuthBy ….>
		…..
		AddToReply cisco-avpair = ip:sub-qos-policy-in=ISP_1024_UpStream,
			cisco-avpair = ip:sub-qos-policy-out=ISP_1024_DownStream,
			cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=description *******> XYZ <*******”,
			cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding xyz”,
			cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip unnumbered loopback 99”,
			Framed-MTU = 1492,
			Framed-Protocol = PPP,
			Service-Type = Framed-User
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler>
	<AuthBy ….>
		…..
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

…..

There are many other possibilities depending on your exact requirements.