[RADIATOR] Additional radius attributes for particular users on shared realm :: how to?!!

Mohammed Alhaj Ali m.alhaj at itc.sa
Wed Jan 28 07:32:27 CST 2015

Hi,

I'd asking how to use AddToReply to add additional radius attributes for particular users on shared realm, for example if I've user name start with 'xyz' then reply with additional radius attribute to requested NAS,
We already this configuration on Cisco AAA (car), and now we trying to migrate on radiator, below script were applied on CAR please let me know how to translate this to radiator configuration file.

(tcl script)...
if { [ string match "xyz*" $userName ] } {
                     $response addProfile "PPPoEProfile-XYZ-$realm"

} else {
                     $response addProfile "PPPoEProfile-$realm"

Attribute profile for any user start with 'xyz'

--> ls

[ //localhost/Radius/Profiles/PPPoEProfile-XYZ-1024.example.com/Attributes ]
    Cisco-AVPair = ip:sub-qos-policy-in=ISP_1024_UpStream
    Cisco-AVPair = ip:sub-qos-policy-out=ISP_1024_DownStream
    Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config=description *******> XYZ <*******"
    Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config=ip vrf forwarding xyz"
    Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:interface-config=ip unnumbered loopback 99"
    Framed-MTU = 1492
    Framed-Protocol = PPP
    Service-Type = Framed