[RADIATOR] OpenSSL version.

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Aug 21 08:04:53 CDT 2015

On 19.8.2015 18.42, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

> I have just sent you the 5.20 ActivePerl 64 bit PPM. I thought it might
> be a good idea to not send binaries to all list members.

Win32-Lsa PPMs are now available in Radiator 4.15 patches for ActivePerl
and Strawberry Perl.

Strawberry Perl comes with two 32bit flavours, 32bit integers and 64bit
integers. ActivePerl uses 64bit integers for the 32bit distribution
starting from Perl 5.18. The PPMs are compiled for both 64bit and 32bit
versions and both integer sizes.

> The 5.22 ActivePerl compiler and utilities seem not to be available from
> ActiveState at the moment, so we do not have PPMs for 5.22 yet.

This still holds. The Win32-Lsa modules will be compiled when the
necessary tools become available for ActivePerl 5.22.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.