[RADIATOR] OpenSSL version.

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Aug 19 10:42:39 CDT 2015

On 19.8.2015 18.23, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> Let me know if you get Win32-Lsa  going for Active perl 5.20 or
> 5.22.

I have just sent you the 5.20 ActivePerl 64 bit PPM. I thought it might
be a good idea to not send binaries to all list members.

The 5.22 ActivePerl compiler and utilities seem not to be available from
ActiveState at the moment, so we do not have PPMs for 5.22 yet.

If everything looks good, I have tested with 2012R1 and 2008R2, the 5.20
64bit and 32bit modules will go to the Radiator patches and the next
release. The next release should be out fairly soon to address the
compatibility with the upcoming Apple and Android versions. This (TLS
1.2 support) was discussed on this list last month.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.