[RADIATOR] OpenSSL version.

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 18 13:14:34 CDT 2015

Heikki,

Here’s a better error message:

Tue Aug 18 13:11:34 2015 189623: NOTICE: Server started: Radiator 4.15 on ITSNT747
Tue Aug 18 13:13:08 2015 072128: ERR: Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthLSA: Can't locate loadable object for module Win32::Lsa in @INC (@INC contains: . C:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .) at C:/Perl64/site/lib/Radius/AuthLSA.pm line 21.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl64/site/lib/Radius/AuthLSA.pm line 21, <CONFIG> line 112.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl64/site/lib/Radius/AuthLSA.pm line 21, <CONFIG> line 112.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 54) line 2, <CONFIG> line 112.

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer
E-Mail: neil-johnson at uiowa.edu