[RADIATOR] Duplicate request issues

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Mon Nov 24 09:39:21 CST 2014

Hello,

I have a problem where we have two external and two internal radius servers. The external radius servers proxy almost all requests on to the internal radius servers but the internal servers seem to think that the requests are duplicates ?

I've done all I can think of to disable the duplicate filtration but I seem to be unable to stop the behavior.
I've tried setting DupInterval 0, NoIgnoreDuplicates Access-Request,Accounting-Request and UseContentsForDuplicateDetection, all of them by themselves and in various combinations, but neither seem to remedy the problem ?
When the external radius servers get to many requests on them the internal starts ignoring the requests due to duplicates ?

Are there some other directive I can put in Clients, or other parts of the configuration, to stop this from happening ?

Best Regards,
Patrik Forsberg