[RADIATOR] Web GUI

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Nov 21 14:33:19 CST 2014

On 11/21/2014 07:33 PM, Stuart Milford wrote:

> I am trying the evaluation version of Radiator and the manual says there is a web gui available however I cannot seem to get it to run.  The manual just has a brief section on it - is it available in the evaluation version?

Hello Stuart,

the web gui is not enabled by default. Please take a look at
goodies/serverhttp.cfg and copy the <ServerHTTP> clause to the default
configuration file in /etc/radiator/

You may want to check the settings while you do that to make sure you
can access it. See, for example, the Clients parameter.

The evaluation version has everything the fully licensed version does.
For a preconfigured version, see the .ova format virtual machine image
in Radiator evaluation downloads. It has the web server and a number of
authentication methods already enabled.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.