[RADIATOR] IPv6 Warning Message

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 29 14:32:24 CDT 2013

I'm seeing the following messages in my RADIATOR log files.

Mon Apr 29 14:05:06 2013 223814: WARNING: Need Socket6 to handle IPV6 addresses in inet_ntop

I'm running RADIATOR 4.11 on Windows Server 20008 R2 with ActiveState PERL 5.12.2, And yes, our net and the server are IPv6 enabled.

I tried a "ppm install Socket6" and received a "ppm install failed: Can't find any package that provides IO:Socket6" Error.

I suspect that I I've got something wrong in my config, or I need to upgrade my PERL installation.

Thanks.
-Neil

--
Neil Johnson