[RADIATOR] eduroam question

Robert Fisher robert at sitestar.net
Mon Apr 29 17:19:51 CDT 2013

    There's the %c and %C substitutions for the IP or reverse lookup of
the IP of the
client making the connection to your server is the closest there is.
Of course, if
you've only configured to interact with the top level client -- that
might not be
as much help, although one would assume the top level realm and proxy
configuration
might be better managed than organizations still in their testing stages.

Robert Fisher
Systems Administrator
Sitestar Internet Services