[RADIATOR] TLS Session Resumption does not work on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit.

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Wed May 16 10:51:07 CDT 2012

See responses below:

--
Neil Johnson
Network Engineer
The University of Iowa
Phone: 319 384-0938
Fax: 319 335-2951
Mobile: 319 540-2081
E-Mail: neil-johnson at uiowa.edu

No, we have Meru http://www.merunetworks.com

>- If you have more than one type of WLAN equipment (controllers, APs),
>does session resumption work with any of them
Nope, we only have Meru equipment.

>- Can you get log from the wireless client?
What kind of log are you talking about ?
I tried running a trace with the command "netsh wlan tra on" but it didn't
generate the log files I was expecting.

>Do you have this in the config:
>EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0
Yes.

The major difference seems to be the OS Radiator is running on. It seems
to work on Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit), but not on Windows Server 2008
R2 (64-bit).

Thanks