[RADIATOR] TLS Session Resumption does not work on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit.

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue May 15 12:50:29 CDT 2012

On 05/15/2012 01:02 AM, Johnson, Neil M wrote:

> I have been testing TLS Session Resumption and found that when I moved the
> RADIATOR configuration from 32-bit Windows Server 2003 R2 to 64-bit
> Windows Server 2008 R2 that it stopped working.  The wireless controller
> reports a time-out during the 1st phase of the for way handshake.

Thanks for the logs. A couple of questions:
- Is that a cisco controller (wlc)?
- If you have more than one type of WLAN equipment (controllers, APs),
does session resumption work with any of them
- Can you get log from the wireless client?

Do you have this in the config:
EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0

Thanks!
Heikki