[RADIATOR] Load balancing RADIATOR with Cisco ACE

Janssen, G.H.C. (Gaston) g.janssen at uci.ru.nl
Thu May 10 04:15:38 CDT 2012

Hi,

We'd like to load balance RADIUS requests over several RADIATOR servers.
Therefor we will use an external hardware load balancer: a Cisco ACE (service module).
Is there anyone who has experience with this kind of combination, i.e RADIATOR & Cisco ACE.

Any (white) papers on this subject are welcome, either so any ACE configuration examples.

We are particulairy interested in field experiences in the combination Cisco ACE / RADIATOR.

(We already have taken notice of the Cisco configuration guide "Configuring RADIUS Load Balancing"
which in genaral describes it, but is not product specific (in this case RADIATOR)   :)

Regards,
Gaston