[RADIATOR] Load balancing RADIATOR with Cisco ACE

James jtp at nc.rr.com
Thu May 10 09:56:54 CDT 2012

I've done it -- currently in production serving an environment with
over 80,000 users. No issues.

If you're load balancing TACACS+ you should enable stickiness so that
the session remains pinned to one Radiator server. If load balancing
simple RADIUS, just do a simple serverfarm and load balance with a
"least connections" or round robin LB algorithm.

Hope this helps.

-james