[RADIATOR] AcctLogFileName alongside AccountingTable in <AuthBy SQL>

Jens Neu jens.neu at biotronik.com
Fri May 11 06:41:16 CDT 2012

> #<Realm FILE>
> #       <AuthBy FILE>
> #               Filename %D/users
> #       </AuthBy>
> #       AcctLogFileName %L/detail
> #</Realm>
>
> still in the config for users that are not in the SQL Database, but just

> removed it.

Disregard my last email, removing AcctLogFileName from the Realm did the
trick. I had two radiator processes running, one that needed to be killed.
So my change did not became active.

thanks so far, will go on to create AcctLogFileName for my other Handlers!

best regards
Jens

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings, Dr. Torsten Wolf

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management
systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and
reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of
technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home
Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as
state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and
peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug
eluting devices and are leading the industry with our drug eluting
absorbable metal scaffold program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.