[RADIATOR] AcctLogFileName alongside AccountingTable in <AuthBy SQL>

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed May 9 09:38:57 CDT 2012

On 05/08/2012 09:12 AM, Jens Neu wrote:

> this works quite well so far. Please note the %L/authlog.pool1,
> %L/authlog.pool2, etc. Now I want to create the analog for
> %L/detail.pool1, %L/detail.pool2 and so on. Any hints on how to achieve
> this? No matter where I place my "AcctLogFilename %L/detail.pool1" it
> gets ignored. As I understand the reference in 5.19.4, it should work
> <Handler> specific...

Hello Jens,

I was quite puzzled why it does not work for you. I bet you have
something like this in your log:

ERR: Unknown keyword 'AcctLogFilename' in file.cfg line 38

So use AcctLogFileName in your Handlers and it should work. Notice the
spelling (f vs F). That's where the problem is.

Thanks!
Heikki

NetWare etc.