[RADIATOR] AcctLogFileName alongside AccountingTable in <AuthBy SQL>

Jens Neu jens.neu at biotronik.com
Tue May 8 01:12:39 CDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm trying to build a setup where I can route requests from several
clients to a dedicated ip-pool each. Currently I'm doing something like
this (simplified):

<Client 10.x.x.x>
        Identifier      a
</Client>

<AddressAllocator SQL>
        Indentifier id1
        <AddressPool pool1>
        </AddressPool>
</AddressAllocator>

<AddressAllocator SQL>
        Indentifier id2
        <AddressPool pool2>
        </AddressPool>
</AddressAllocator>

<Handler Client-Identifier=a>

        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept

        <AuthLog SQL>
        </AuthLog>
        <AuthLog FILE>
                Filename %L/authlog.pool1
        </AuthLog>

        <AuthBy GROUP>
                AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
                <AuthBy SQL>
                        AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
                </AuthBy>
                <AuthBy DYNADDRESS>
                        AddressAllocator        id1
                        PoolHint                pool1
                </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier=b>
</Handler>

this works quite well so far. Please note the %L/authlog.pool1,
%L/authlog.pool2, etc. Now I want to create the analog for
%L/detail.pool1, %L/detail.pool2 and so on. Any hints on how to achieve
this? No matter where I place my "AcctLogFilename %L/detail.pool1" it gets
ignored. As I understand the reference in 5.19.4, it should work <Handler>
specific...

best regards from Berlin!

Jens Neu
Health Services Network Administration

Phone: +49 (0) 30 68905-2412
Mail: jens.neu at biotronik.de

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings, Dr. Torsten Wolf

BIOTRONIK - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management
systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and
reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of
technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home
Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as
state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and
peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug
eluting devices and are leading the industry with our drug eluting
absorbable metal scaffold program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the document.