[RADIATOR] Tacacs Authentication to survive reloads ?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Apr 16 06:18:47 CDT 2012

On 04/16/2012 02:13 PM, Patrik Forsberg wrote:

> Did another downgrade to 4.6 this time and here the issue seem to be gone..
> I can reload/restart and the commands gets authorized as they should..

With version 4.7 + patches you tried, the patches may have included
AuthorizeGroupAttr so that's why it did not work. It was between 4.7 and
4.8 when this became available.

> Another issue that seem to be gone with 4.6 is that the first request to a Radiator 4.9 tacacs server fail, second and onwards works as they should.

There are a number of changes between 4.6 and 4.8/4.9 and one of them
may have fixed the problem you are seeing.

Is there anything else you do not like in current apart from
authorization info (context) not being saved across reloads?

Heikki

NetWare etc.