[RADIATOR] Tacacs Authentication to survive reloads ?

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at ip-only.se
Mon Apr 16 06:13:20 CDT 2012

Did another downgrade to 4.6 this time and here the issue seem to be gone..
I can reload/restart and the commands gets authorized as they should..

Another issue that seem to be gone with 4.6 is that the first request to a Radiator 4.9 tacacs server fail, second and onwards works as they should.

Regards,
Patrik Forsberg