[RADIATOR] Re-2: Re-2: Digipass module errors

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri May 13 07:35:22 CDT 2011

On 05/12/2011 01:39 PM, Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv wrote:

Albert,

thanks for providing the screenshot and details.

Looks like the digipass ppms are not complete in this release. I will
send you a separate email with working files from a previous Radiator
version and we will see that the ppms get fixed.

> I've checked the digipass.pm file and the file is in the location where
> it should be:
> c:\perl\site\lib\authen\digipass.pm.
>
> also the c:\perl\site\lib\radius\ directory contains the various files:
> authdigipass.pm, authsqldigipass.pm, etc.
>
> Also the installation went well and also the perl package manager shows
> that everything is ok!
> See picture below.
>
> In the PATH environment variable is included c:\perl\site\bin and
> c:\perl\bin

The above looks good. The problem is note all digipass related files are
under c:\perl\site

Thanks!

NetWare etc.