[RADIATOR] Re-2: Re-2: Digipass module errors

Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv akalfsterman at aksi.nl
Thu May 12 05:39:55 CDT 2011

Hello Heikki,

Thanks for your explanation.

I've checked the digipass.pm file and the file is in the location where it should be:
c:\perl\site\lib\authen\digipass.pm.

also the c:\perl\site\lib\radius\ directory contains the various files: authdigipass.pm, authsqldigipass.pm, etc.

Also the installation went well and also the perl package manager shows that everything is ok!
See picture below.

In the PATH environment variable is included c:\perl\site\bin and c:\perl\bin

Regards,
Adwim