[RADIATOR] Re-2: Digipass module errors

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed May 11 16:07:34 CDT 2011

On 05/11/2011 10:25 PM, Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv wrote:

Helo Adwim,

> I've setup a new server, because I was testing it on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server and the authen-digipass.ppd ppm modules won't install on that platform.

Thanks for reporting this.

> I've now setup a 32 bit Windows Server 2003 platform and the installation of the both .ppd modules (authen-ace4.ppd and authen-digipass.ppd) where going well (user ActivePerl 5.8).
>
> Both the modules show up in the ppm package manager as installed.

Ok. You do not need Authen-ACE4.ppd since you are not using RSA
Authentication Manager (formerly SecurID ACE/Server). It should not
cause problems though, so it can stay installed or you can remove it.

> But when I run the radiusd with config file goodies\digipass.cfg, I still get the same error messages (see below).
>
> I don't understand how to install the Radius::AuthSQLDIGIPASS module?

Radius::AuthSQLDIGIPASS module is part of Radiator distribution. Its
location is Radius/AuthSQLDIGIPASS.pm. In other words, it is installed
when Radiator is installed, just like any other Radiator module.

The primary error is this:
Can't locate loadable object for module Authen::Digipass in @INC (@INC
contains: . C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .)

Can you check again the perl directories shown above and tell us if
there is a directory Authen that contains Digipass.pm. If the
Authen::Digipass module has been installed you should be able to find
Authen\Digipass.pm somewhere from the perl paths.

> I also think the names are confusing. It sometimes is AuthSQLDIGIPASS and sometimes without SQL (AuthDIGIPASS). Can it has something to do with that?

Both AuthSQLDIGIPASS and AuthDIGIPASS are part of Radiator distribution.
In fact, AuthDIGIPASS is deprecated, and what remains is AuthSQLDIGIPASS.

Authen::Digipass is a Perl module that is installed and looked up from
Perl module directories.

Hopefully that explains the naming.

In summary: please try to check if Authen::Digipass is in the perl INC
directories. The problem you are seeing is currently caused by perl not
finding this module.

Best regards,
Heikki