[RADIATOR] Re-2: Digipass module errors

Adwim Kalfsterman - AKSI Automatisering bv akalfsterman at aksi.nl
Wed May 11 14:25:45 CDT 2011

Hello Heikki,

I've setup a new server, because I was testing it on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server and the authen-digipass.ppd ppm modules won't install on that platform.

I've now setup a 32 bit Windows Server 2003 platform and the installation of the both .ppd modules (authen-ace4.ppd and authen-digipass.ppd) where going well (user ActivePerl 5.8).

Both the modules show up in the ppm package manager as installed.

But when I run the radiusd with config file goodies\digipass.cfg, I still get the same error messages (see below).

I don't understand how to install the Radius::AuthSQLDIGIPASS module?
I also think the names are confusing. It sometimes is AuthSQLDIGIPASS and sometimes without SQL (AuthDIGIPASS). Can it has something to do with that?

Wed May 11 21:06:24 2011: ERR: Could not load AuthBy module Radius::AuthSQLDIGIPASS: Can't locate loadable object for module Authen::Digipass in @INC (@INC contains: . C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at Radius/AuthDIGIPASSGeneric.pm line 16

Compilation failed in require at Radius/AuthDIGIPASSGeneric.pm line 16, <CONFIG> line 71.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Radius/AuthDIGIPASSGeneric.pm line 16, <CONFIG> line 71.
Compilation failed in require at Radius/AuthSQLDIGIPASS.pm line 14, <CONFIG> line 71.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Radius/AuthSQLDIGIPASS.pm line 14, <CONFIG> line 71.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 46) line 3, <CONFIG> line 71.

Wed May 11 21:06:24 2011: ERR: Unknown object 'AuthBy' in goodies\digipass.cfg line 71
Wed May 11 21:06:24 2011: DEBUG: Finished reading configuration file 'goodies\digipass.cfg'
This Radiator license will expire on 2012-04-01
This Radiator license will stop operating after 1000 requests
To purchase an unlimited full source version of Radiator, see
http://www.open.com.au/ordering.html
To extend your license period, contact admin at open.com.au

Wed May 11 21:06:24 2011: DEBUG: Reading dictionary file './dictionary'
Wed May 11 21:06:25 2011: DEBUG: Creating authentication port 0.0.0.0:1645
Wed May 11 21:06:25 2011: DEBUG: Creating accounting port 0.0.0.0:1646
Wed May 11 21:06:25 2011: NOTICE: Server started: Radiator 4.8 on AKSIMON01 (LOCKED)

I'm out of options, but I hope you are not. Can you help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
AKSI Automatisering

Adwim Kalfsterman