[RADIATOR] User-Level Logging

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at ja.net
Fri May 13 06:32:51 CDT 2011

Hi All,

What would be the most effective way of logging the activity of specific users?

A number of my users are going to be visiting another site, so I would like to create a separate logfile targeting them so I can quickly see any issues affecting those specific users.  The only way that springs to mind is authenticating them under a separate handler, but I'm not exactly sure how to identify the users efficiently (around 20 users).

Conversely, how would I go about not logging a specific user (out test account is polluting the logs somewhat).

Thanks,

Adam Bishop
JANET(UK)

Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG