[RADIATOR] AcctInsertQuery for Authby RADIUS

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Tue Feb 15 18:26:47 CST 2011

AcctInsertQuery is for the <AuthBy SQL> section.  it sounds like your trying to use it inside or around an <AuthBy RADIUS>.  It doesn't work that way. You need to setup an <AuthBy SQL> section where the AcctInsertQuery will be inside your <AuthBy RADIUS> or i prefer configuring it outside and calling it inside via AuthBy (Identifier).

Without a config sample though, ...can only speculate.

Michael