[RADIATOR] AcctInsertQuery for Authby RADIUS

Jeffrey Lee jleefw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 01:32:54 CST 2011

I tried adding <AuthBy SQL> after <AuthBy RADIUS> but as soon as
<AuthBy RADIUS> is executed, <AuthBy SQL> will not be executed.

Can you actually place <AuthBy SQL> within a <AuthBy RADIUS>?

What I'm trying to achieve is to log the RADIUS accounting records
locally (start, stop & alive) for realms that need to be authenticated
by another RADIUS server. How can I achieve that?