[RADIATOR] AcctInsertQuery for Authby RADIUS

Jeffrey Lee jleefw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:35:45 CST 2011

How do I log all accounting records locally (to a SQL DB) before
proxy-forwarding to the respective RADIUS server?
I know that I can log the accounting records locally but what I want
is to insert the accounting record into a SQL database.

I've tried adding AcctInsertQuery between <Authby RADIUS> tags, but
I'm getting this error when I started radiusd.
"Wed Feb 16 10:24:07 2011: ERR: Unknown keyword 'AcctInsertQuery' in
C:\Program Files\Radiator\radius.cfg line 268"

Really need help with this! Thanks