[RADIATOR] Missing attributes

Michael Newton mnewton at pofp.com
Tue Dec 13 12:12:34 CST 2011

Hi Michael, this was indeed a typo in my original post. I am using AcctSQLStatement, and not AuthSelect. AddToRequestIfNotExist did fix the problem; as you suggest, Radiator works fine without it, but my installation does complain about it a lot. Thanks.

--
Michael Newton
Manager, Information Systems

This document and all of its contents are intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail, and destroy the message.