[RADIATOR] Missing attributes

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Wed Dec 7 06:50:46 CST 2011

Maybe i wasn't clear ether.  I was suggesting that there's something else wrong. I use Gigawords and have a nas with old IOS and doesn't send the attribute. But if the attribute isn't there, radiator is fine with it.  It doesn't show an error.  You shouldn't have to use AddToRequestIfNotExist.

Did the original email for this thread not show using AuthSelect for inserting accounting records?  as far as i was aware, that is wrong.

Michael