[RADIATOR] Missing attributes

Michael Newton mnewton at pofp.com
Tue Dec 13 12:07:46 CST 2011

Thanks Heinrich, AddToRequestIfNotExist was the one that fixed it. I didn't see it in the documentation myself because I was looking in the AuthBy xxxx sections, not the Client section.

Just to make it clear, Hugh, there wasn't a problem with the 0 value being added in place of the missing attribute. The problem was with the error message filling up my logs, _telling me_ that the 0 value was being added in place of the missing attribute.

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been out of the office and just now had a chance to test.

--
Michael Newton
Manager, Information Systems

This document and all of its contents are intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this telecommunication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return electronic mail, and destroy the message.