[RADIATOR] Case insensitive username matching?

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Wed Jun 23 12:33:09 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I know there's a feature for case-insensitive password matching, and I know I
can use RewriteUsername to lowercase all usernames, but is there also a
feature to do a case insensitive username match for AuthBy FILE, for example?

In the case that others aren't quite so consistent about always entering
usernames as all lower-case in the username file, RewriteUsername doesn't save
me.

--
Andrew D. Clark
Network Operations Engineer