[RADIATOR] Radiator CoA

Subash Comerica (subashtc) subashtc at cisco.com
Tue Jun 22 23:18:42 CDT 2010

Hi Soren,
    Thanks for the details. I am aware of corresponding attributes to be sent in CoA Ack/Nak as per NAS's requirements.
    My question is mainly due to the fact that Message Authenticator is computed over the complete packet and is Radiator able to compute MA if the input attribute passed on as zero(Like freeradius radclient does)

Thanks & Regards,
. . . . Subash
Changing the Way We Live, Work, Play and Learn