[RADIATOR] MySQL Authentication

--shashi-- shashi at callforeign.com
Tue Jun 1 11:04:16 CDT 2010

Hi Adam,

It is possible if your switch can forward the dhcp request to radius.
Cisco can.

If you use a router/switch like Mikrotik, you can not only control
access, but things like upload/download speed, packet markings, total
volume  and other ways to control users.

The exact configs depends on your switch type I guess.

---
Regards,

Shashi Dahal
Technical Director