[RADIATOR] MySQL Authentication

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Tue Jun 1 13:19:25 CDT 2010

You can handle this with <AuthBy SQL> in a pretty straightforward fashion.
Rather than having the SQL query return the full list of MAC addresses, you
can simply select for the MAC address in question.

sql.cfg in the "goodies" directory makes a good starting point and just
consider the MAC address to be the username.  You might want to ensure the MAC
address has a consistent format with RewriteUsername (in case one vendor
delimits it with colons, another with dotted quads, yet another with hyphens,
not to mention issues of case-sensitivity).

--
Andrew D. Clark
Network Operations Engineer