[RADIATOR] MySQL Authentication

Adam Gerson agersonl at cgps.org
Tue Jun 1 09:42:09 CDT 2010

I am looking to set up Radiator to authorize all my desktops and laptops
MAC address against an external MYSQL database. Our network switch will
send a radius query to Radiator with a MAC address, I would like
radiator to perform a SQL Query against an external database which will
return a list of known MACs. If the MAC is found in the list I would
like Radiator to respond with a approval back to the switch. Is there a
sample config that does anything similar to this?

Thanks,
Adam