[RADIATOR] Accounting by SQL and Authentication by ADSI

adrian adrian at dataspain.com
Thu Jul 8 06:18:12 CDT 2010

      Hi:

I want to authenticate my users using ADSI and Record all the acounting
Data in an SQL server.  The authentication work well but i can not
record the accounting data. Below are  a portion of my radius.cfg.

<AuthBy ADSI>
BindStringLDAP://cn=%0,cn=Users,dc=mizona,dc=iasprueba,dc=com

</AuthBy>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
<AuthBy SQL>
    # Adjust DBSource, DBUsername, DBAuth to suit your DB
    DBSource    dbi:ODBC:Datalnet
    DBUsername    radiatorlog
    DBAuth      radiatorlog

      AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
      AcctColumnDef   USERNAME,User-Name
      AcctColumnDef   TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTDELAYTIME,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause,integer
      AcctColumnDef   ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Ascend-Disconnect-  Cause,integer
      AcctColumnDef   FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-Address
      AcctColumnDef   NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-Identifier
      AcctColumnDef   NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer

</AuthBy>
</Handler>

thanks
Adrian