[RADIATOR] Problem with Radiator 4.6 in combination with RadSec and IPv6.

Patrick Renkens p.renkens at uci.ru.nl
Mon Jul 5 10:32:29 CDT 2010

Hi all,

The problem can be solved by using both the complete IPv4 and IPv6
addresses in the BindAddress statement.
The following options will result in a connection over IPv4 only.
BindAddress     0.0.0.0,ipv6::
BindAddress     <IPv4 address>,ipv6:::
BindAddress     0.0.0.0,ipv6:<IPv6 address>

Kind regards,
Patrick Renkens
     Centre for Information Services (UCI)
     Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands