[RADIATOR] CISCO supplicant, unable to connect using PEAP

Gerard Alcorlo Bofill galcorlo at cesca.es
Mon Feb 15 06:08:03 CST 2010

Hi Pascal,

thank you for your help. When I've read you'd solved the problem I
retried to change some options and when I've added  EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0
to the outer authentication, it has worked perfectly.

I didn't start adding EAPTLS_PEAPBrokenV1Label, because I remembered I'd
tried this option before.

Thanks a lot!

--
Gerard