[RADIATOR] Upgrading - Handlers

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Tue Dec 7 07:29:47 CST 2010

I recently upgraded from a really old version.  1.8 or something like
that.  I was able to use the exact same Auth config without any
modification except for things I wanted to change for improvement.  I
suspect you shouldn't have any problems.  But, it's always good to test
first.  That's my disclaimer.  :)

Michael