[RADIATOR] Updated Radiator - error Can't locate object method "readConfig"

Ricardo Freitas rff at t2change.com
Wed Dec 8 11:18:38 CST 2010

Hello, everyone.

Just upgraded Radioator to the latest version and have Perl 5.8.8 also
running.

When trying to run "radiusd --config_file
/my_radius_config_file_instance" I get the following error:

"Can't locate object method "readConfig" via package
"Radius::ServerConfig" at /usr/bin/radiusd", on ilne 181

Could this be an error due too some obsolete configuration on the config
file? I fear it could be a Radiator error, since the file radiusd is the
one reporting the error.

I had the radiator version 2.1.9 (yeah, really old..)

Thanks guys, appreciate any help you can provide.

Ricardo