[RADIATOR] Interim Accounting with Alive packets - SQL Query

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:29:09 CDT 2009

I usually do something like this :

select max(bytesin)-min(bytesin) as bytesin ,max(bytesout)-min(bytesout) as
bytesout, username, sessionid from accounting group by username, sessionid
where record_date = '20090430';

<j/>

Clarence Darrow<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/clarence_darrow.html>
- "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President;
I'm
beginning to believe it."