[RADIATOR] serverhttp and ldap authentication

Mark Bassett mbassett at intelius.com
Wed Jul 22 17:15:16 CDT 2009

Hey there list,

I'm trying to set up LDAP authentication for the webui as well as for
the realm authentication.   I have a working radius realm with
authbyldap2 and that is great, but I also want to log into the webui
with the same credentials.    I added the same Authbyldap2 section in
the <serverhttp> section, but when I did that, the realm list
disappeared.  Also, I would rather not have duplicate config sections
anyway.

What is the easiest/best way to accomplish this?

Mark Bassett

Sr. Network Engineer

Intelius